Hello! You may have noticed we’ve been a little quiet lately, but here we are again. Happy 2023!
After the rush of the holiday season, we slowed down a bit, took some time to relax and reflected on what’s in store for Ashley’s Pastries in the new year.
We couldn’t be more excited about another year of baking for you! Although we may be a bit of traditionalists here at the bakery – we’ll always have our traditional favorites ready to go – we’re also innovative and creative, too, so we want to bring some new items to our cases this year. It’s important to us to keep a pulse on baking trends and make sure we’re sharing those with you, too.
In addition to all of the deliciousness you know and love, Ashley’s Pastries also has some exciting things in store. After all, a new year is the perfect time to try some new things.
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect in 2023.
- More gluten free products. We know people have different dietary needs and restrictions, but still want sweet treats, especially for special occasions. We’ll be offering more gluten free items in our cases, including white bread, muffins, cookies, cakes and coffee cakes. If there is a particular item you’d like offered gluten free, let us know. We try our best to make special orders and accommodations when we can.
- Cookie decorating kits. These kits make it easy to celebrate the holidays without the hassle. We do all the prep work and you and your family can have all the fun! Our kits come with sugar cookies, frosting, sprinkles and other decorative toppings. Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, the Bengals – you name it, we’ve probably got a cookie kit.
- Cookie of the Month. Here’s a fun feature we’re excited to share – each month, we’ll showcase a special cookie available that month only. You’ve got a week left in January to try this month’s cookie if you haven’t yet. January’s Cookie is Heath Toffee (my favorite!) and it’s so yummy! A perfect afternoon pick-me-up on a winter day, or the perfect treat to tuck in a lunchbox. Next up for February is Red Velvet. March’s cookie is Chocolate Mint. Be sure to follow on social media to stay in the know on the Cookie of the Month.
- Trivia contests. Tools of the Trade. Sports Trivia. Trivia Thursday. We like to toss out trivia often on our social media pages, and we often have sweet rewards for the winners. Answer the posted question on our Facebook or Instagram page and you could win some delicious treats. If you’re not following us yet, what are you waiting for?
- Giveaways. We love baking yummy food, and we love sharing it, too. We often give away cookies, coffee cakes, brownies, Bakery Bucks – any of our yummy treats could be up for grabs when we do a fun giveaway on social media. We believe in celebrating life deliciously, and what better way than to share our sweets on social media.
- Customer choice. Is there a cookie flavor you wished we had here? Are you interested in a particular type of donut or muffin? What would you like to see in 2023? We’d love to hear from you! Drop us a note in the comments below, reach out to us on social media, or stop in to say hello and let us know what products or services you wish Ashley’s Pastries provided.
It’s a pleasure for us to be entering our 41st year in business. It’s not lost on us that we’ve been lucky enough to be doing what we love for more than four decades. We couldn’t do this without you and your support. Thank you for choosing us. This year, we look forward to helping you celebrate deliciously all that life has in store.