You’re headed to the chapel but first, you’ll need to head to the bakery. As we shift into the holiday season, you may not be thinking about wedding ceremonies, but if you or a loved one is recently engaged, this is the perfect time to think ahead to your nuptials.
Like so many of life’s special celebrations, we would love to be the sweet ending to your special day. As you begin the planning process, know it’s never too early to think about your cake. Just like venues, florists, bands, DJs,etc., bakeries book up!
Whether you’re thinking a large party or a more intimate gathering for your special day, there’s a lot of planning for a wedding. It can seem daunting at first, so take a deep breath, make a to-do list and try to enjoy. After all, planning can be a lot of fun.
When it comes to picking out your cake or dessert for the day, we try to make the process easy and fun. Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an appointment. Call us to set up a time to come in to talk. We’re available days, evenings and weekends. With so many options, we’re sure to find a time that works for your schedule.
- Bring your ideas. At your appointment, we’ll talk about your vision of your day. We’ll want to hear a bit about you and your fiance and how you describe your overall style. Share with us your venue, colors, and theme. This really helps us as we work to bring your vision to life. If you aren’t entirely sure what you want, that’s ok. By asking questions and having a conversation, we can help you decide what you’d like for your special day.
- Browse through our photos. Take a look to see all of the wedding cakes we’ve done before. Maybe you’ll find just what you’re looking for. Or feel free to bring us ideas, too. We’d love to see pictures and hear ideas of what you’d like. We can help craft custom cakes that will provide delicious memories.
- Enjoy samples. Perhaps this is the best part! We share different flavors, types, and textures of cakes so you can get a taste of what’s in store. Yum!
- Let’s talk trends. At your appointment, we can discuss the latest trends in wedding cakes and other options that are becoming more popular for weddings. You don’t have to serve a traditional wedding cake if that’s not really what you like. Right now we’re seeing a lot of dessert bars, cookie bars, donut walls, cupcakes — the options are endless.
- Be true to you. Our advice is to stay true to who you are. You want your wedding to reflect you and your partner, both as individuals and as a couple. And we want to help you bring that to life, in the form of delicious treats for you and your guests to enjoy. We would love to make it happen so you can celebrate life deliciously.