Five days until Christmas 2020. Are you ready? You are most likely making your list and checking it twice.
Perhaps you’re all set: you’ve shopped, you’ve wrapped and you’re ready to go.
Or maybe you’re not quite there yet and you’ve got a bit left to do. There’s still no need to panic. You can get a lot done in five days.
Maybe you just need a few last minute gifts for those you forgot to add to your list, or you’re stumped on what to get for those on your list that are tough to buy for. Or maybe you’ve just decided you’d like to give a gift to those people in your life that deserve to be remembered and appreciated, like your mailman (he’s working extra hard this year delivering all those packages!), or maybe your neighbor who will be spending a quiet holiday at home this year.
There’s where Ashley’s Pastries can help. For those last minute gifts, remember food is a fabulous way to go.
- With food, you don’t have to worry if it fits.
- You know it will be used (eaten).
- It’s a helpful gift. Depending on what you give, it could lessen someone’s workload this holiday.
- We offer gluten-free options to accommodate everyone on your list.
- Food is a great gift for a group.
- It’s the perfect time to give a delectable treat for a special time of year.
Last minute gift ideas
For those final folks on your list, we rounded up a few ideas.
A box of deliciously decorated seasonal cookies is sure to make anyone smile.
Gift your busy friend with a coffee cake so she doesn’t have to worry about breakfast on Christmas morning. We recommend our caramel ring coffee cake or cinnamon crumb coffee cake – perfect for this time of year.
Drop off a dozen donuts for the grandkids on Christmas Eve morning to start the day in a festive way. Be sure to include a couple of glazed croissant donuts for mom and dad, too.
Your mailman (or woman) would be delighted to get a box of dessert pastries. Think specialties like creme horns, eclairs or chocolate truffles to show your appreciation for their work not just during the holiday season, but all year long.
A box of assorted holiday cookies would be a great addition to a personalized note for a pet sitter. This also works great for a receptionist or secretary at your office.
If you are going to celebrate with family or friends this year, don’t forget to take along a hostess gift. A loaf of our fresh salted rye bread or a batch of our small butterscotch rolls would be perfect to take to along. Or pick up a cheesecake as a way to say thank you for hosting.
If you’re not sure what to choose, Ashley’s Pastries Bakery Bucks are a great option. This allows the recipient to come in and select their own treats. Another idea- Bakery Bucks make a great stocking stuffer!
Let us help
The holidays are a beautiful time of year, but we all know they can be stressful with so much to do, too. During a year like 2020, people are already feeling stressed, stretched and overwhelmed.
We can take something off your plate and make this week a bit easier for you to get what you need in the final rush.
- Call ahead to place your order. We need 24 hours to accommodate custom orders, but if it’s something we carry in our cases, we can have your order ready the same day.
- You can tell us what you’d like, or we can put together an assortment for you if you offer some guidance, such as who the gift will be for. Not sure what you want? We can gather a collection of customer favorites and best sellers for a gift that’s guaranteed to delight.
- You can stop in to pick up your order or we can bring it out to you with our curbside delivery option.
Like so many holiday seasons in the past, we love helping you celebrate life deliciously. This year, we’re especially grateful for all of you and your support of our bakery. What a gift you’ve given us during this challenging year.
From all of us, to all of you, we send warm wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!